Mar 21, 2023

Monochromatic card | Fragrant Florals | Altenew

 Hi Friends,

Am here today with a floral card, but as Monochrome Goodness.

Just with Charcoal pencils in White and Black with a gel pen here and there.

Over to my card,






  • Stamped the Altenew Fragrant Floral onto a slate colored cardstock using Altenew Limestone cube ink.
  • Colored the florals with Charcoal pencils in White and Black and used White gel pen for centres.
  • Splashed White gouache generously around the florals.
  • Added sentiment sticker from Tim holtz small talk.
  • Matted over A2 sized off white card base to finish off the card.

Hope you like this simple card. 
I appreciate you stopping by!

Like to see more of my projects, do give a follow over on my Instagram (@sathyakala.23) and/or follow my blog if you haven't already.
Happy Crafting!

No comments: