Mar 18, 2023

Love & Hugs |Beautiful Flowers| SSS

 Hi Friends,

Am here today with a floral card using Simon says stamp's June 2018 Kit: Beautiful flowers. I just purchased this Kit for these beautiful floral spray and florals, along with pretty big fonts of lovely sentiments.

Over to my card,






  • Stamped the floral spray onto Strathmore Toned Tan Sketch paper using DI- Antique Linen as it is the lightest tone I use for Noline coloring.
  • I colored the florals with Copics Ciao - My ever first coloring using those markers!!! 
  • (DH bought Copics Ciao 75 markers set (Taiwan Only) during his visit to India this time.
  • Given shadows and highlights using Prisma colored pencils.
  • Die cut using MFT Stitched rectangle die.
  • Stamped sentiment from the same stamp set.
  • Mounted the focal panel onto a Olive green A2 sized card base using foam adhesives.
Hope you like this simple card. 
I appreciate you stopping by!

Like to see more of my projects, do give a follow over on my Instagram (@sathyakala.23) and/or follow my blog if you haven't already.
Happy Crafting!

No comments: