Aug 9, 2021

Emboss Resist - Watercolored Florals | MFT

 Hi ya Friends,

Am back here again today with a card for MFT Camp Create. I have clubbed two techniques Emboss Resist and Watercoloring in this floral card.

Over to my card,








  • Took a light blue panel, Clear embossed the magnolia from MFT Floral focus and applied Distress inks of various blue shades and finally black soot on the edges alone.
  • This gave a nice glow to the centre of the card.
  • Did No line watercoloring to a floral sprig and fussy cut it.
  • Foam mounted the image as shown and topped with a sentiment label diecut.
Hope you like it!

There is still time to play along MFT challenges. Do check their blog.

Happy Crafting!

Hugs!

Flower challenge : Use a die (Sentiment label is Altenew die set)



4 comments:

AnnieD said...

This is an exquisite card!!!

Viv said...

Yet another stunning creation Sathya! I just adore it, thanks for sharing with us again over at 'The Flower Challenge' ;) Viv DT xx

Aileen said...

Another stunning creation, I could just sit here going through all your posts and imagine that I too could watercolour like this. Stunning and a true artist skill xx Thank you so much for joining us at The Flower Challenge and we hope to see you there again soon. Aileen DesignTeam

Cara said...

I love the dramatic dark blue on your card. Thanks for joining us this month at The Flower Challenge, sorry I’m so late visiting you. I hope to see you next month too. Cara DT x