Aug 6, 2021

Background Bonanza | Camp Create | MFT

 Hiya All,

Participating in MFT Camp Create : Background Bonanza.

As my MFT supplies are so very limited, I got to put on my thinking cap to bring about a background using my single die set apart I own from my A2 stitched Rec frame die set.

Over to my card,




I made this MFT leaf greenery die set as hero of this card. I die cut 2 variety of sprigs few times from white cs and pasted over the entire white focal panel and die cut it using MFT A2 stitched Rec Stax largest diecut. Love this faux embossed look of the focal panel.

Then diecut few more different sprigs from ink blended panel using various Distress ink greens. 

Made a cluster onto the panel as shown and topped the sentiment strip with foam adhesive.

Matted over a white A2 sized top fold cardbase and then added few enamel dots in different sizes and green shades to finish off the card.








Hope you like it! 

There is still time to play along the ongoing challenge. Check MFT blog for more details. 

Happy Crafting!!

Linking this to MFT Delightful Diecutting too.

1 comment:

Tiny Paper Blossom said...

Epic work!! Love this so much!