Dec 5, 2022

Holiday Digi | Health & Happiness | PowerPoppy

 Hiya Crafty Peeps,

Am here today with a Watercolored Floral card for the season.

Watercolored this beautiful digital stamp Health and Happiness from PowerPoppy, illustrated wonderfully by Marcella.

Over to my card,






  • Printed the Power Poppy digital stamp onto Canson Montaval Watercolor cardstock in grey tone to attempt No line watercoloring.
  • Watercolored using Prima Art Philosophy : The Classics half pan set
  • Die cut the focal panel using MFT largest stitched die set.
  • Generally splashed White calligraphy ink masking few areas.
  • Then added onto a blue A2 sized cardbase, which was matted with a blue patterned paper.
  • Finally added gold liquid pearls in different sizes as accents.
Hope you like it! 
I appreciate you stopping by!

Like to see more of my projects, do give a follow over on my Instagram (@sathyakala.23) and/or follow my blog of you haven't already.

Crafty Hugs :) 

No comments: