Dec 6, 2021

Joy to the World | Ultimate Poinsettia | Power Poppy

 Hi Friends,

Am here today to share my first card for this Holly Jolly Season!!

Over to my card,






  • Printed PowerPoppy Ultimate Poinsettia Digital stamp onto a Watercolor cardstock.
  • Colored with Zig clean color brush markers.
  • The Digital sentiment is from PowerPoppy Joy to the World Bouquet Digital Stamp.
  • Diecut the colored panel using MFT A2 Rec Stax largest die.
  • Splattered with white acrylic paints generously.
  • Matted over an A2 sized top fold Mehandi green colored cardbase.
Linking to following challenges:





2 comments:

Toni said...

absolutely stunning!

I Card Everyone said...

Such a glorious bouquet - love that includes my own favorite Christmas bloom: the Poinsettia!
Sathya, you have extraordinary skills with those Zigs! I'm always envious of it as I have NONE!
A gorgeous Christmas card! Thanks so very much for joining us at The Flower Challenge!
=]