Hi Crafty Friends!
Am so delighted to join Graciellie Design Birthday Blog hop for today. We have several new releases and I have used this Uber Gorgeous Tulips from Tulips & Daisies Digital stamp set.
Made a bunch of Tulips and these pretty ones demanded watercoloring and so I colored to my heart's content using Zig clean color brush pens.
Over to the project,
- Printed the tulip digis making a floral spray on a watercolor card.
- Colored using Zig clean color brush pens. Geranium red for petals and for leaves used Green and Dark green brush pens.
- For the bg, used Gansai Tambi watercolors (Green and Yellow)
- Finally sprayed generous amount of watered down white acrylic paint.
- Trimmed and matted this panel over a 4x6" side fold Black card base. (*sentiment is hand stamped)
- As a final touch, added clear dew droplets as accents.
Supplies used : Tulips & Daisies
Visit Graciellie Design shop to check all the new releases.
Current Shop Sale - 40% off, no code needed
Hop along and stop at each blog to leave some love and stand for the chance to win the Giveaway - $25 gift card.
Blog Hop Order
Sathya Kala (You are here)
Thanks for stopping by!
Linking this to following challenges:
Uniko Challenge : Anything goes
Simonsaysstamp Wednesday challenge : Anything goes
AAAcards : 5th Birthday bash
Timeout challenges : Inspired by the florals
Simonsaysstamp Work it wednesday Summer vibes