Feb 1, 2022

Crafty Friend | Altenew PAF Anemone

 Hi ya All,

Totally Pro'craft'inating!!

Am supposed to finish off few Guest Designing projects yet my mind was experimental and so jumped in to try this new-to-me Medium : Gouache. I have been doing Watercoloring and Pencil coloring for some 4.5 years now in Cardmaking but this medium always intrigued me and so this baby step!

Over to my project,






  • Stamped Altenew PAF Anemone over Strathmore Toned Gray sketch paper with Altenew cube ink - Silver stone and attempted No line coloring.
  • Used Brustro Gouache 24 set colors for coloring medium today.
  • Splashed white calligraphy ink finally.
  • Added few enamel dots in floral color.
  • Matted this focal panel over an off white A2 sized top fold cardbase using double sided adhesive.
  • Sentiment is stamped from Altenew Crafty Friend stampset and die cut using Altenew Featured Sentiments Die set.
  • Sentiments are foam mounted as shown above.
Hope you like it!

Thanks for stopping by!

Linking this to

Timeout challenges: Made a floral card for my Dearest Crafty pal :) 




2 comments:

Joyce said...

Your card is so very pretty and perfect for our challenge. Thanks so much for playing along at Time Out.

Gerrina said...

Wow you did a great job for a first time working with gouche! Have to try that again myself... Thank you for joining us at TIME out!