Jan 18, 2022

Bloom | Dahlia Blossoms | Altenew

 Hiya Friends,

Made a quick Pencil colored card using Altenew Dahlia Blossoms stamp set. After years, I took my first ever 24 set Faber Castell Polychromos pencil colors and use it to my heart content. This is such a special set which shaped my coloring interest and made me to invest on Full set of Faber Castell Polychromos later.

Over to my card,






  • Took Arches HP watercolored paper, stamped Altenew Dahlia Blooms using Antique Linen DI.
  • Pencil colored using 24 set Faber Castell polychromos pencils.
  • Stamped sentiment from same set using Altenew Jet black ink.
  • Die cut using MFT 2nd largest Rec die.
  • Splashed generously white acrylic paint.
  • Matted over a yellow A2 sized top fold car base using foam adhesives.
Hope you like it!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: