Colored this image 2 days before and squeezed some time today to make a base for this florals.
- Beautiful camellias are Digital images from Powerpoppy and the sentiment is from their clear stamp Rosie's your way.
- Colored the images using prisma colored pencils. Fussy cut and kept aside. Then the focal panel is distressed using Broken china and Fossilized amber Distress oxides and water splashed onto surface for those molting effects.
- Sentiment is then stamped using Black archival ink.
- Colored image then mounted onto focal panel using foam adhesives, matted with a black cs and then to a white A2 card base.
- Few clear droplets used as accents to add interests to the background.
Hope you like it!
Linking this to Power poppy Creative confetti challenge: Background check