May 24, 2017

LZ Design Team call

Lesia Zgharda, manufacturers beautiful clear stamps and the uniqueness of designs, especially florals  made me to apply for their Design Team call today.



Guys, if you love stamping, Do try your luck :)
Visit their store and am sure, you love their designs as much as i love!!

Am an avid blogger, Paper crafter who dabbles with Stamping, Mixed media, Watercoloring and Brush lettering recently.

You can view my artworks in following handles.

FB page : Paperie Expressions

Instagram : @sathyakala.23

Pinterest : SathyaKala Sankaran

Sharing few of my Stamping projects.

Mixed media Canvas: (Stamping+Heat Embossing)




No line Coloring using Colored pencils




Mixed Media Tag (Stamping, Coloring, Heat Embossing)





Floral card (Heat Embossing + Watercoloring)



Floral card (Stamping +Zig coloring)


I have shared the versatility of projects here, to show my strength in using Stamps. Hope you like it!

Thanks for the chance, LZ Team.


No comments: