Aug 3, 2022

Just For You | Altenew PAF Anemone

 Hiya Friends,

It's been a long time since I shared a card here. Life is keeping me so much busy these days. Squeezed in some time to watercolor these beautiful anemones from Altenew PAF: Anemone.

This is my very favorite stamp set and I had colored this particular stamp set in different coloring medium- Graphite and Charcoal pencils, Gouache and Colored pencils. You can check here, here and here.

Over to my card,





  • Stamped Altenew PAF Anemone onto a watercolor paper using Antique Linen DI to attempt a Noline watercoloring.
  • Used Altenew Woodless Watercolor pencils for coloring.
  • Then notched the corners using corner punch.
  • Generously splashed white acrylic paint and then stamped the sentiment from Altenew Fancy greetings.
  • Then its mounted onto a Mauve A2 sized top fold card to finish off the card.
Hope you like it!

I appreciate you stopping by!

Like to see more of my projects, do give a follow over on my Instagram (@sathyakala.23) and/or follow my blog if you haven't already.

Crafty Hugs :) 

No comments: