Mar 21, 2019

Altered MixedMedia Board : Dreams

Hi Crafty Friends,

Am guest designing at Hndmd blog with an Altered Chopping Board using Mixed media touches.

I have used their mixed media essentials and art sprays for making this altered art.

My earlier guest designing project is here, if you wish to check.

Hndmd has wide range of art sprays  and MM essentials. Do check out their shop.










Hop over to the blog to check the tutorial on this.

Hope you like it!

Happy Crafting

Linking this to 


Word Inspiration: Am much inspired by Fantasy world from my childhood. Fantasy means dreams and Imaginations to me.The focal image depicts my kind of Fantasy, which I housed inside the tangling mosses with underlying textural layers. The word band focuses on the inner meaning: "Reality has limits and Imagination is boundless"

Creative challenge : Used a pair of metal wings on a metal key Dreams.


4 comments:

SD pooja said...

Its Magical ! I enjoyed reading the process , interesting to see how this whole piece was built !!I specially liked the use to f dome and the treatment you gave to the moss.

Kavitha Vadhri said...

Wow went out of the world as we stare at the project. Very nice idea and what an execution.

Daisy Ramsay said...

Woww!! Totally Gorgeous creation!! ♥♥♥
Thank you so much for playing along with More Than Words

Nicole Doiron said...

Stunning! Thank you for playing along with us at More Than Words!