Oct 30, 2017

Snowman & Penguins

Hi Friends!

Today am sharing a new digital image coloring, which is a special edition by Whimsy Stamps. This is my first stamp of this brand in my stash.

Last month joined Kit and Clowder, to nurture my coloring interest. Felt to improvise with a right dose of Amazing guidance.

Alyce Keegan, owner of this Online coloring Classes. Her guidance is such amazing and it made me to shed off my coloring inhibitions. This is my first ever image to color other than Florals.

Have shared WIP shots in my instagram and FB. Sharing there to record in my blog too :)

End of first two hours :)



End of next 2 hours:


Final 3 hours


Yup...that's the pace at which i colored. 5x7" size image...Colored using my new Prisma colored pencils. Total 7 hours, to build color by color, layer by layer and to flatten the final layers. Worth the efforts. I love the way the image pops up here...

Hope to laminate this or to make a winter wishes card!

Just don't doubt your capabilities...Just dive in to find your interest and nurture it rightly. It takes you to the way you need to be :)

Happy to inspire the souls out there...

Happy Coloring :)

Hugs xo

Sathya