Dec 31, 2022

Favourite Projects of 2022

 Hi Craftypeeps,

Heading towards 2023 and I take up this moment to thank all souls out there who took out time to like, comment on all my projects over my blog here and in other social media links.

Your words mean a lot to me and that is the driving force into my craft passion.

Sharing here few of my projects in different interests as favourite 9s in collages.

First collage showcases my Watercoloring Interest :) 

All the projects are for Altenew for their Guest Designing.

This showcases my Pencil coloring / Alcohol marker coloring interest :)  All from Altenew products.

These showcases Wax pencils and Pastel pencils projects :)

This showcases Embossing Folder fun :) 

Some EF are inkblended, loaded with wax, colored with Gouache, wax pencils, watercolored etc., to make it a focal panel.
This showcases my Favourite PowerPoppy Projects :) 


This showcases my TFC Designer Projects :) 


This collage showcases my Digital illustration in Procreate :)  This year, I invested to develop the skills and gonna work more on that in forth coming days.


Hope you like as much as I love it!

Wishing you all my blog visitors, fellow bloggers a Fabulously Wonderful & Blessed New Year 2023

Happy Crafting!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: