Nov 15, 2022

The Flower Challenge #74 Add Embellishments | Reminder | Uniko

 Hey Hi All,

Am back with a floral card for the new challenge at The Flower Challenge Blog - Add Embellishments

As always focus should be Florals and for Embellishments, washi tapes, enamel dots, sequins, clear dew drops, glitter tapes etc.,

Over to my card,






  • Stamped Uniko's Peony florals on to the strip of Patterned paper.
  • Matted this onto A2 sized Off white cardbase with washi tape.
  • Sentiment is stamped on a circle die cut from a patterned paper.
  • Few enamel dots are added as accents.
Hope you like it! Do hop to  The Flower Challenge Blog to see the Wonderful Inspirations churned by Guest Designer and my Awesome Team mates.

Thanks for stopping by!
Happy Crafting!!

Linking to 



4 comments:

Aileen said...

Absolutely stunning, I love this idea of stamping on the pattern paper just exquisite. Have to try this myself xx Aileen

TaeEun said...

What a pretty and lovely design! I love how you placed the enamel dots !

Bobby said...

I love that pastel striped paper, Sathya, and the outlined flowers look great stamped on it. I also love how you lined up with embellishments with the circle sentiment.

Tristan said...

What a beautiful sft femenine card. Love how you've been inspired by our challenge. Thanks for playing with AAA Cards.