Sep 23, 2021

Layered Illusion | Procreate | Digital illustration

Hiya Friends,

Recently I took a jump into Procreate world of Digital Illustration and attended a Wonderful Workshop for Watercolor illustration by Anjali Rengan of @thelettersofanarchitect

Now took a massive leap and tried a tutorial, which hit my inbox 2 days before from Teela of @everytuesday .


Two years before, DH gifted me a iPad Air (3rd Gen) and we installed Procreate (paid app). But, as am busy with Paper-Paint affair with my Cardmaking and Coloring, couldn't do any justice to the application bought.

Now is the Right Time...As my blog gonna celebrate 10 yr blogoversary sooner.

Must say, I absolutely love the walkthrough of this tutorial. As a newbie too, am able to understand each of the steps shared in Procreate. And tried little bit of Digital lettering too with that.

Hope you like my maiden attempt at Digital Art.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: