Feb 26, 2021

Happy Birthday Card : Stamplorations

Hiya Crafters,

Made a floral birthday card for today. Used a brand new Brustro Colored pencils,  from Creative Hands. These are proudly Made in India Wax based pencils. 

I started my coloring with Bi colored pencils from Faber castell, then upgraded to 24 pencils of Polychromos. I felt so fortunate when my DH gifted me Polychromos 120 set + Prisma colored pencils 132 set for my 2017 Birthday. And then there is no looking back :) My experiments with it are still continuing.

With regard to this new in town Brustro Colored pencils, it convinced me so much with it's wide range of colors especially with Greens. The soft core wax based pencils gives rich color tones and work wonderfully for shading and blending. If you are yet to own Poly or Prisma, this 75 pencils set can be a great investment in testing Wax based pencils and can grow your coloring interest with this.

And...Over to my card for today :)





  • Stamped Stamplorations Blossoms Sprays#3 from Dee's Artsy Impressions using Antique Linen onto a white cardstock.
  • Colored using New Brustro Colored pencils from Creative Hands .
  • Sentiment from IBS (a retired stamp )company using Mudra Jet black ink.
  • Trimmed and mounted this focal panel onto a Cairo Cream Top Fold A2 cardbase.
  • Few clear dew droplets are added as accents.
Hope you like it!

Happy Stamping!

Linking this to following challenges:

Time out challenge                      "Happy Birthday TO Team"



5 comments:

sandie said...

Goodness Sathya is beautiful. I adore the colours, the complete detail you have used and the sheer brilliance of your card. The font of the sentiment I really like too! Thanks for joining Time Out x

Joyce said...

Your card is really beautiful, and your coloring is top notch. You have made your pencils perform magic. Thanks so much for playing along at Time Out.

Katie Amodio said...

Wonderfully designed first card, and I especially appreciate the color work of the second. Lovely!

Gerrina said...

Wow I really like how you coloured these beautiful flowers! They are such great flowers too... Sometimes it is fun to use something new and maybe different...but oh there is so nuch in this hobby to try...:) Thank you for joining us at TIME OUT!

sandie said...

congrats for getting honours at Time Out x