Have been playing along 30day coloring challenge of Kathyrac at IG. Recently colored this little fella, Forest woodpecker of IBS stamp using Zig brush pens and Polychromos. Made a focal panel for it today.
For the first time, tried coloring other than flowers and butterflies!!
- Took a watercolor paper, heavily distressed at the edges and slightly sponged at cnetre using Hickory smoke distress ink.
- Then stamped the IBS sentiment leaving a central area.
- The birdie is added using foam adhesives.
- The leaves are from Mudra stamps, are colored using zig pens and fussy cut and added to the branch.
- Few enamel dots as accents and mounted on a white base card.
Linking this to
IBS customer gallery (Sentiment and Woodepecker from IBS store)